Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Avoiding the Donut

So, today I come into work and Mr. Tin Hat had brought in donut holes (which I typically appreciate, b/c who cannot like little bits of goodness such as this).

Since I decided last night at about 9pm that I was going on a no sugar diet (again), I was bound and determined to avoid the minature, tasty donuts. However, since I knew about the donuts I had to compensate for not having the donuts - I decided to try to eat something healthy.
I ate a bowl of raisin bran.
I am still thinking about the donuts.
I drink a cup of tea.
I am still thinking about the donuts.
I eat a pear.
I am still, (guess what), thinking about donuts.
People come in. They are eating the donuts.
I drink another cup of tea and contemplate how I will resist.

Man, this no sugar thing isn't going to last. I end up thinking too much about not eating the sugary thing, that I probably would have eaten less, had I just had the donut.
Fabulous.

Anyway.

Oh yea, and I changed the name of the site, did you notice? I still have to login with the "danceforpeaches" name, which by the way did not mean that I wanted you to dance for me, but that I want to dance and my name is peaches or peach so it was me dancing - a dance for me the peaches. :) But if you'd like to comment or something you could be the comment_for_peaches if you want. Because, well. That is for you :-D

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mister Tin Hat and his sugary donuts p0wnz j00!

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't fear the holes! The holes are your friends. They are small, just eat the holes and enjoy them.

They hole-ie goodness For You To Have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home