Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Monday, September 26, 2005

Stop trying to sell me stuff!!

I went home a little early today from work to rest because I was feeling ill - and people keep calling me over and over and trying to sell me stuff!!

OHH, I just got off the phone with MCI, I had to tell him I wasn't interested 4 times - I am really considering cancelling my home phone except for it doesn't have a minute restriction like my cell phone does, and it would work even in the event that the cell towers were not available.

Stop calling me people - I am really truly not interested. If I was interested today, I would call you and I really don't feel good so let me be!

Once today, I picked up the phone and someone I didn't recognize said "Hello, Miss?", and I responded "Don't call here anymore" and hung up.

Sorry to be rude - but geez!

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was one of my primary reasons for cancelling my home phone service once I established a cell phone account...I was simply fed up with all the solicitation. That, and I felt it was redundant to pay for 2 phone lines.

You could try signing up for the National do not call registry, that should bring some privacy.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger PEACHES said...

Thanks for the tips guys - I can't imagine how much people who stay home all day during the week get called!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home