Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Last Class, Dog & Fun.

So, I'm taking the last class to complete my degree! How exciting, right? It's Decision Management - something I admit that I should be studying sometimes! It takes me a long time to make important decisions.
Well, I talked to Mike and we've been talking about getting a dog after I get out of school, though I'm not sure if we are going to do it until we get back from Jamaica, just because it might be tough to find a sitter. I'm kind of excited about looking for a dog so I can have someone (besides Mike of course) who will always want to go tromping around with me!
At the same time I am also concerned about getting a dog because I don't know how CooCoo is going to react - well, I kind of do know how she is going to react, but it won't be much different than she acts now. I would hope that she and a new dog would get along!
This weekend I took her to Pierre's House of Grooming again to get her hair trimmed because when we went on our trip over Christmas I wasn't here to brush her like every other day so she got all matted. She seems much happier now and has been coming out to visit a lot more often. While I was out there I went snowshoeing for the first time this year! Yay!! There is something amazing about going out to snowshoe and ski in the winter time - it feels so good to go outside!!

Ok, so can you believe that a couple weeks ago Mike and I found a place to go snow tubing right in our neighborhood? I got him a snow tube for Christmas. We had so much fun throwing ourselves down hills that night. I ran into a fence one time though and that kind of smarted a bit!!

Ohhhh man. It's been so long since I've blogged that I could probably go on for a while. It's been kind of strange not really having access to a computer this winter just because it is so cold in my office that I do not want to spend an extended period of time in there. I'm actually using Mike's computer right now.

I guess I'll save it for another time - I wonder if anyone really reads my blog anyway - especially since I haven't been posting as often!

Hope you are all having a good winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home