Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Monday, August 21, 2006

NYC Trip Report - Ending & Busy News

So, I guess I never finished my report on NYC - kept meaning to, but there are just so many things going on that I haven't continued...

Real quick - after New Jersey we got on a train to Long Island where we visited my girlfriend's Aunt - had breakfast and went to Jones Beach. I swam in the ocean and was almost taken away by the undertow, but my wounds have healed. We visited her grandparents who were very friendly - we had some fruit salad there. Then, we got back on the plane and came back to Syracuse while watching Bill Cosby on the in-flight TV screen.

Memories... lalalala - still haven't scrapped the trip yet, but will do that soon. Maybe this week.

So, things have been really busy lately, big events being that I found another job and put in my resignation, hopefully closing on my old house this week, and I am working on the new house.

We are going to have a garden next year!

Should be an interesting week - lots of changes. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home