Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Sunday, February 11, 2007

New Version of Blogger and hopefully other randomness

Ok, so I think you guys probably want a useful post and not the nonsense that I posted yesterday!
Well, what happened is - there is a new version of blogger, hooked in with my google account. Fine and dandy, right? Ok, one userid - I can handle this. Well, the blog post that I am typing right now is in this little editor in the browser which does not support a simple ctrl-c - which I use in every other application to copy... no can do with this. So, that's why you did not get an incredibly long blog post last night - sorry about that, you'll have to read this one instead :)

Ok, so I just finished my class work for week 5 of my final class. Pretty excited about that - but not so sure about it at the same time. I'm already thinking of what other activities I will be doing after I don't have to do coursework at least one week night and part of the day on one of the weekend days. To tell you the truth - it really hasn't been that awful, considering. I mean, the reason that you take classes at an adult education college is because you do work a full time job and they realize you have other obligations. Who knows, maybe I'll go for my masters degree next.


Insert thoughts from yesterday here which have been removed - exact "on a roll moment" cannot be recreated.


Sigh - well, it's almost time to watch Lost - Mike is playing Zelda on the Wii. I'm still thinking about reception site possibilities, which I've found are nearly impossible to investigate on the weekend, because every place I've called - the person who normally books the banquets is enjoying the weekend at the same time that I am.
It's been interesting trying to find a place to book the event because it is so different than the average wedding reception. Mike and I chose to have a very small party with just our immediate family because many of our friends are going with us to Jamaica and we will be having the party a month after the actual wedding.

Anyway... finally got to go xcountry skiing at Highland Forest this weekend! It was beautiful out.
No Hockey Game in Oswego for us yesterday though. It's been very snowy up there lately and they've been in a state of emergency much throughout last week. When Mike checked it out yeterday they said that there the roads were very difficult to travel, if not impossible. It was kind of disappointing because Mike was really looking forward to seeing the new rink that they have up there and we always have a good time when we go up. Oh well, there's always next time.

I'm still bummed about losing my blog from yesterday, because the presentation of my stories yesterday was so much cooler! I'll blog again soon.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home