Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Cinco de Mayo y day before camping trip!

One more day & I'm camping outdoors - woo hoo!

Tomorrow I'll be getting ready to go out for the weekend - hopefully! Last year when I took the friday off to prepare for camping, Ernie (my cat) was out on the porch first thing in the morning looking at birds and got stung by a bee! He was running then through the house crazy-like...

I had to spend most of the day at the vet with Ernie worrying and getting him benadryl. Then had to have someone check on him while I was gone!

I'm telling ya - No more disasters this week, please!?!

BTW - Today is the Fifth of May - Cinco de Mayo
Make Sure you have some SpIcY Mexican food, or maybe some
Chips and..... SALSA!

Enjoy!
Thx, Peach.


Update: Also, today I got one of those CARFAX 30day memberships. Interesting stuff - you can find out how many people owned your car & where they lived, if it was ever wrecked, etc.
Of course, if you outright own your car you may not want to know... :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home