Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

It didn't rain! (really) and the lawn is mowed ahh...

That stinking lawnmower though - it still wouldn't start, so I got upset and started pushing the primer button repeatedly - *ok, NO LAUGHING* - and after that she roared right up! After the smoke cleared...

First lawnmowing complete - warmer weather & sunshine is on the way!

I really do think it's refreshing to mow the lawn - call me crazy but I actually like mowing. There isn't a whole lot of work involved and it just feels good to be working on something outside. A little stroll in the yard and whaala, serenity! ;)

Have a good day! Remember, swimming weather is on the way!



Oh, p.s. - Mummy the Peepshow merchandise received! I'm rockin now!

2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So let me get this straight...you were 'priming it repeatedly' out in plain view?

And there is something therapeutic about the scent of freshly cut grass...it's a metaphor for nice weather and playing out in the sun. They should make that a candle fragrance.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger PEACHES said...

Yea, I think the neighbors are going to start worrying about me ;)

Doesn't Yankee Candle have a "freshly cut grass scent"? Hmmmnn...
Most of my back yard smells like a sour cream & chive potato during mowing though :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home