Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Thursday, April 28, 2005

I actually had a dream *weird*

Generally I don't remember my dreams - I guess I must be just too tired when I go to bed.
Last night I had a dream - and it wasn't really significant, but I promised myself that I would remember the next one that I could.

So, I was dreaming about a salesperson in my house - and we were talking about something really important. I think I was even interested in what he was saying. All of the sudden, he was breathing heavily and kind of wheezing - so I asked him "Are you ok?", and he said "Well, yes, but...", and I said "Are you allergic to cats?", and he said, "a little". So we went out onto my front porch and he stabilized.
Pretty short dream, huh?
The funny thing about this dream is that I remember thinking in the dream what I probably would have actually thought if the dream had been reality.

I was worried in my dream!

This may have been triggered by 2 cats very close to me in bed, I have no idea...

I hope the next one that I remember will be more InTeReStInG ;)

4 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ay ay ay!

Si usted duerme con los gatos, dispierta con las pulgas!

Arriba!

Or if not with the fleas, with the strange dreaming!

Arriba!

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know who else had a weird dream last night? POTSIE!!!!!! They dreamt they actually showed up for a gig and didn't suck worse than hanson.....

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger PEACHES said...

My cats do not have FLEAS, Mr. Cucumber!

That is why they make Advantage ;)

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cats do not have FLEAS, Mr. Cucumber!

Yes, but they are covered in wolf spiders!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home