Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Monday, May 09, 2005

Couldn't have asked for better...

First - I'd like to say thank you to Mr. Pepino for keeping my blogging motivation going *cheers Mr. Pepino, Ay Ay Ay!* Also, the "You know who else couldn't have asked for better!" guy - thanks for your continued comments! Much appreciated - everyone - I'm not kidding!

This weekend was AMAZING. Simply amazing. The weather was great - I didn't freeze at all! The views were simply wonderful - I got some great pictures. All but one of my Dad's brother's came out to visit - as did my granparents on Sunday. What a pleasant time.

Now for the goods :-D ... For the first time in more than 3 consecutive years I caught a fish - well kind of:



See the story starts - "It was quite a fight! There I was.. standin in the boat. There was a swirl of water 2 feet that a - way ... next thing I know.. wham! I got'em, or so I thought. Took me 2.3 'o fightin hours to get eem."
Or...
My brother and I took the boat out for a couple hours Saturday night while Dad was in town getting some stuff to fix his boat trailer. When we got back my brother cast our lines off the back and the next morning I had a fish. So I didn't really "catch him" persay.
Sorry folks :)

Here's another good picture:



When we were on the boat I saw some cows near the shore. So when we were getting pretty close to shore (not generally a good thing but I was willing to risk it) I said "Hold on a minute!" and jumped out of the boat to catch some good cow pictures - take a look at this:



The only trouble was getting back onto the boat without soaking the camera...

I couldn't have asked for a better time - everyone was really great - we ate all kinds of stuff that I imagine is terrible for your health, good news is - we all made it home safe.

Thanks a million to all who made this time possible - you guys are great.



Oh, btw - do you know that minnows have feelings? OMG.
I've got SUNSHINE!!!
Peach.

2 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know who else has feelings? POTSIE!!!! They feel like crap b/c they're worthless posers (is there any other kind?) who wish they had a TINY FRACTION of the talent BSO has. Poor POTSIE! It must suck to be so sucky...

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, what the hell are you doing with that fish? Looks like MarshZilla is on the warpath, taking fishy prisoners as she rages across the countryside...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home