Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Monday, June 06, 2005

Feeling hot hot hot

Today I woke up and almost thought that my vacation had started already - it felt like I should sleep in today - it was so warm last night! Hmmm, maybe I won't get away with not putting the air conditioner in this year after all.

Yesterday, I took my brother and his friend rollerblading at the park - it was really HOT out! (What a surprise :-P)
My brother sat in the back seat of my car with his friend when we got back (as a joke [I think] - a funny sight, actually - he does NOT fit back there [both kids are about 6foot3, give or take] and the room = not much) as my brother was tilting his head to the side he said, "I feel like I just got out of the pool!" No kidding?! Ack! Me too!

I guess the pool is open over at my grandparents house - I plan to take full advantage of that this week.

This weekend was just AMAZING - I saw some really cute animals - both at the zoo and playing in a fountain (though the animals in the fountain were of the cutest toddler variety - one of the little kids was losing his shorts - his little butt was hanging out!! :-o Too adorable for words! But, he was having so much fun, awww)

Oh, and I heard today, at the downtown office the air conditioning is broken! I am so happy that I don't have to work down there - they said it was 95 degrees, yikes! The the only thing that I can think of is overheating computers and overheated people - not a good combination.

More soon... I think I need a haircut...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home