Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Saturday, May 28, 2005

RollerBlading to MP3s

Today was the first time that I brought my mp3 player to the park rollerblading. It was awesome to just listen to music and glide through the park as the wind went past.
At one end of the park people were barbequing - the smell of it brought me back to when I was a kid playing with my cousins while my parents and grandparents grilled outdoors. What a beautiful day.
After I was done rollerblading, I sat on a bench, enjoyed the view (wish I had a camera - the sky was amazing) and began to listen to the Davinci Code (thanks to Pepino for the MP3s).
The wind picked up, though, so I decided it was time to get going - it started to rain as soon as I walked into the house - guess today is my lucky day!
I have to say - MP3 players are one of the best inventions EVER.

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you like a copy of The Beatles One album? Also, you should seriously consider sampling some Oakenfold...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home