Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Frisbee Golf

So, yesterday I was at Home Depot - my grandfather suggested that it's a good idea to have a backup tank for your grill incase you are in the middle of grilling & you run out of gas.
So, I had one of the orange coats help me get an empty tank & then get it filled as a backup.

I was waiting for someone to retrieve the empty tank for me while this Home Depot fellow explained Frisbee golf to me in it's entirety! He only had his right arm.
I guess there is a course at Green Lakes and the object of the game is to have multiple frisbees - one for each person who is playing - similar to the golfballs in golf. So each person throws at a target and they have to throw again until they reach the goal - each time par goes up. Rules for golf apply - whoever gets the target in the least amount of throws wins!
Pretty neat, anyway. I guess Green Lakes is the best (they even have scorecards), but you can play anywhere.

Wooo hoo! An game idea for a bbq!

4 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frisbee golf rocks. And the best part about playing at Green Lakes is if you get hot you can jump in the lake!

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should join the Professional Disc Golf Association. They sure seem like a fun bunch...

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this guy only had one arm?

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger PEACHES said...

Why yes! I don't remember now which one was missing...
He can still play though, so good for him!
I actually was at PlayItAgain sports and saw the frisbee golf Frisbee's for sale there - they are a bit thicker, and the lip on them is smaller than your average frisbee...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home