Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I want SPICY pizza - WITH Cheese!

So, I just got out of class and my throat is a bit scratchy from this cold *cough*, but I suddenly have a want for spicy pizza. I'll have to get some soon.
I'm kind of happy because I made a breakthrough on a program that I've been having trouble with - I think I've finally got it to where I can finish the assignment up fairly quickly due to a higher level of understanding. I was very impressed.
Not sure how I will ever use the skill that I've obtained from these classes... I fear that I have spent 3 semesters learning for nothing. A cultural expierence? To impress my friends?? Nah..

On an unrelated note:

Right now I have this song in my head - it's a stupid country song (and I'm not kidding - some country music is good, but this song is not so good - very stupid actually) - I know exactly where I got it from too.
There was this FoxTrot demonstration that I went to on Friday, where I also had the opportunity to learn the Waltz a bit - ohh, I'm so intrigued - you have no idea...
But the story is that when I was there - randomly - the "DJ" of sorts put on this song by "Big & Rich" namely - "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" - the only problem with this song is that it has a catchy beat (I suppose) and it is stuck in my head now - and I really don't like the song, much.

People started doing country line dancing the likes of which I've never seen before - interesting, but not intriguing.

Anyway, the reason that I'm even logged on right now is because I wanted to tell everyone that spicy pizza is good and I want some soon, probably this weekend.
I'll let you know all about it - pizza bakers should consider baking all day and bringing me pizza at my house :) wouldn't that be a novel idea - pizza delivered to the door - nearly any time of day? - Ya, that's right! I'm going to the patent office...

Cheers, Peach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home