Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Friday, March 17, 2006

2006 Race for the Cure - Syracuse Fairgrounds

Every year I try to participate in the Race for the Cure. My company has a tradition of organizing a team of people - I originally got involved in organizing the team because there was one year that there was not going to be a company team and I didn't want to let that happen. Ever since, even though I am not the main person organizing the event, I've tried to get people involved every year and I am helping out with organizing this year.
It's a great event, and if you've ever attended you'll know how much this walk / run means to people.

The event is May 13th this year. I might not be able to walk the fairgrounds b/c I'll likely be on call that weekend, but I plan to go in the morning to meet everyone. If you are interested in attending with my company team please drop me a message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home