Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Snow Snow Snow!

Please comment if you've ever been to Tug Hill - from what I understand it is not far North / East of Redfield? The ski / snowshoe conditions will be much better up there than down here most times only because it's more North (I know because I used to live up there in the snow belt!)

It would be cool to go up there on a weekday when there will be less typical weekend traffic.
I found this place that rents cross country skis and has a link to Tug Hill weather / ski conditions: Osceola Tug Hill Cross Country Ski Center

Anyway - if ANYONE knows something more about places to x-country ski or snowshoe, please let me know! You'd hope one could go closer to around here, but it keeps melting away, right?

3 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any skiing or snowshoing going on this Friday?

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger PEACHES said...

One would hope! I'm checking around.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Simon said...

Hi, Try Estonia! Lovely country, lovely snow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home