Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sleep and BSO

After pulling an all nighter, I slept till almost 7pm today! I can't remember the last time that I slept through an entire afternoon like that.
When I woke up it was like "Whoah - it's dark out already!"

So, last night I went to see the BSO show - it was at this cool portrait studio and I do have to say that their performance was stellar.
I hope to hear the infamous Colonel Klink song at the next show! I arrived a few minutes late and when they were asking for recommendations, I would have asked for this song; I don't know if I would have gotten the name right since I couldn't remember what it was.
Does anyone know if they still perform: "Glad I'm not an otter"?
I did get to hear the song which lyrics include "Bye Bye - Whatcha doin, Bye Bye". That song has been running through my mind today so much - I wish I knew the rest of the lyrics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home