Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Why do I always get PAINT in my hair!

So, yesterday I randomly decided that I needed to finish painting the trim in my living room after work.
This was after I covered up the basement window that the group of firefighters broke the night before when they were not putting out a fire (ha. wouldn't you like to know...but that is a story I need to save for another day when I'm feeling up to it)
Sooo... I'm painting the livingroom - it always takes a really long time, so I put on a sappy movie that I've seen before (What Women Want - with Mel Gibson in it, no less - NO LAUGHING, it really is too sappy - near the end I was thinking UGH who watches this stuff) so I can listen to that in the background. I painted for the entire duration of the movie - completing the trim - YAY, finally!
But what I'm really wondering is - no matter how short my hair is at the particular time when I am painting with some shade of white - how on earth do I manage to get it in my hair? Right in the front too - just enough so it looks like I am going gray. Fabulous :)> It is so impossible to wash out - I end up having to remove it from each hair, strand by strand. It takes forever, so I give up. Maybe noone will notice that I am suddenly gray? ;)
Oh well.
I'm not really sure what the funny part about this was - but hey, I was thinking it, so there you go. For you to have? *blink* - also, I'm feeling a touch better today. I have a kind of sore throat though, so maybe coming down with a cold can make you feel cruddy for a day (like I did yesterday). It won't last.
Cheers!
Peach.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dishwork is usually better for you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home