Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Mud Mask

Have you ever put one of these Mud Masks on? It's funny because I seriously don't think that I can move any of my face muscles right now :o)

Every so often (I think it is one of those girly things) - I all of the sudden feel like I need to put one of these masks on. The entire time that I have it on, I keep wondering if someone will come to visit me at the exact time that it dries. Not only would it be impossible to talk to them, it also doesn't look the best!
Ok, time to wash it off.

4 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unbeknownst to you I managed to snap a picture of you wearing said mask. That's going on the homepage =-O

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know who else likes mud masks? POTSIE!! Those no-talent ass-clowns are always sticking their faces in the mud!

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures Please!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger PEACHES said...

Whoah. Well, it's a band I guess. I know you! muhahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home