Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Sunday, June 12, 2005

The week has gone by so fast

I hope to sleep well tonight! I just got back from the park - I rollerbladed Salt Museum to Concession 4 times in a row. I know, sounds pretty insane on a hot, muggy day like today! But, hey, I went swimming first!

I was going to get up at 5am today and go to see the Balloons take off again (as I did yesterday, if I don't post pics on this post, I'll post them soon, omg chasing hot air balloons is so cool) but instead ended up waking up after 5:30 so I didn't go (I had people here until midnight after playing volleyball yesterday until my brother broke the pole that holds the net up, LOL.).

Oh yea - and it's been an interesting week for sleeping with the hotness, I tell ya.

I picked a great week for going to the beach - and I actually did that once last week. My mom generally comes over every Thursday night and so on the spur of the moment I suggested that we head out to the water. (Hahah, also Thursday - I ate nothing but icecream until about 7pm - because I can!) There just happened to be this pretty cool car show and oldies music playing when we showed up. Later, we walked down the beach in the water past people playing in the volleyball tournament in the background. It was excellent.

That's pretty much what my vacation has been - Play, Work (on house stuff), Eat, Study, Sleep - (and not necessarily in that order).

I can't believe it's almost over! I heard next week it is supposed to be cooler - after that weather from Flordia comes our way?

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home