Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I need a bodyguard!

Right now I would love to run around my neighborhood (literally) because I have been stressed out for the entirety of the evening finishing up a program that I had to write for a final in just a few short hours.

Because it is dark, however, and there are lots of dark corners in my neighborhood, I am unable to do so. I need a bodyguard for that. Ritzum Fritzum!

For some reason in class tonight, everything I did on my program was going terribly awry (I accidently deleted one of my classes as soon as I finished it in the beginning of the test, for example - and boy did I perfect that one! I was actually angry at myself) - strange errors, etc. It made me wonder if I have actually been studying this???
Just as I was about to give up, the program wrote itself, as it always does if I sit at the computer long enough.

The good news is - I have a two week break from school, and next week - I intend to do something fun on Tuesday night in defiance!

I do have a lot of movies that need watching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home