Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I should probably post something else, since it's been a while, but...

My Laffy Taffy says:

What did the ocean say to the shore?
Answer! - Nothing, it just waved.

Why did the duck cross the road?
Answer! - He didn't want to be called chicken.

Muhahhaha, can you stand the funnyness of those? Didn't think so!


Seriously, though - there has been so much action packed adventure that it's hard for me to keep up!

Insert List of Fun Adventurestic Stuff Here:

*more coming soon to a blog site near you*


Also, I realized today that the NYS Fair is only 2 weeks away now, can you believe that!? Almost time for Pepino's grease flavored twinkies and fried dough :-p

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger PEACHES said...

Ah, yes! The Llamas de la dressy. I will have to see them this year!

Now where did that picture go? And I thought that was Peru, where the llamas dress like women? Am I mistaken?

Actually, I know you won't believe it but - I am shopping for a new dress :-o Shh, don't tell anyone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home