Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Class and High Definition TV - I know - unrelated items :)

One good thing about class is that it is nice and toasty in the room! I don't even have to wear a huge sweater or a coat.
I think I'm going a little overboard with ideas on how to complete my projects in the class though because lately they are taking me a really long time. It takes me a while just to decide what the best concept to utilize is.
I just have to keep on telling myself - keep it simple!

It was mentioned the other day at work that in 2008? all broadcasting will be only in high definition - anyone have the scoop? I looked for articles on it around the internet and found nothing. I'm in the market for a new television.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google News Search

 

Post a Comment

<< Home