Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Kama Sutra - not a good thing

Just a friendly reminder to update your virus signatures.
There is a new worm that is scheduled to come out on Friday called the
Kama Sutra/Blackworm/MyWife. I wish I was joking - I know it sounds like whoever developed this worm is having a problem, yea?
It's ironic, but Microsoft is not going to release a cleaner for this worm until the regularly scheduled time - February 14th.
From Microsoft:
"Customers who are using the most recent and updated antivirus
software could be at a reduced risk of infection from the
Win32/Mywife.E@mm malware."

Microsoft's Advisory

Information Week

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kama Sutra - not a good thing

I beg to differ...



...



...



...oh, maybe I should read the article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home