Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sample Laundry Detergent

So, this morning I got up a little early and was doing some laundry. A few weeks ago, I received this laundry detergent sample in the mail - Wisk, I don't know, it's fruity smelling, kind of smells like mangos and peaches.
So, I'm washing my clothes with this sample and my entire house smells like fruit. I think I must have had the some of the same sensations that James had inside of the giant peach the smell was so intense. I'm not sure laundry is supposed to smell so much like a mango - if there were any bees around I know they would have been a bit confused...

If I choose to buy some of this detergent that I will need to stay far away from the Adirondacks in May or I will be attacked by a million little black flies in less than 1 second!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home