Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Another sunny morning

Well, it's another sunny morning in Syracuse :) and it's supposed to be 65 today.
**It's in the 80s in Jamaica! **

Went to the gym this morning to work out for the first time in a few days - I actually went yesterday too, but didn't have a lot of time - just went swimming for like 10 minutes and then got out of the pool.
For some reason I was having trouble breathing while doing the crawl, I think I was just not getting my head up out of the water enough - don't know. I'll have to practice that.

I have class tonight and will get the results of my midterm I took last week. It's so tough to take classes when it starts to get warmer out. All I want to do in the summer is get outside! Really what I have to do though is concentrate on the work, get it done and then go out when I don't have to be thinking about it all of the time. Seriously, I only have a few classes left and then I'll be done with this program. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Maybe I'll take some light science course this summer, not the accounting crazyiness of the summer two years ago.


Last night I went over to the rescue mission trailer at Wegmans and dropped off some clothes and bags that I've been meaning to donate. Felt good to actually get that stuff out of my house!!

This weekend I am going rock climbing for the first time ever! I cannot wait! The only thing I am thinking about is that my arms are probably not very strong anymore - I mean, I really haven't been lifting anything too heavy lately. I'll probably be stuck on the wall and not able to move up any higher. - - eh, on second thought... just give me some cappuccino power and I'll be fine. Got some new flavor last night - cinnamon creme something from Price Chopper. I can't wait to try it - it smells divine. It's a lovely car air freshener.

I hope it rains tonight so I don't think about all of the things I could be doing rather than sitting in class!

Hope everyone had a good easter!
Cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home