Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

NYC Trip Report - Part 2

Ok, so continuing on...

--- Ground Zero
They are rebuilding. I stood inside of the new subway station and I have a picture. Very saddening to see parts of what used to be something huge.
I got this postcard with a title that says, "This is 2010". They have plans to make new transportation and Freedom Tower. The buildings compared to the other ones next to it I was told are 1/3 of the size (please correct me if I am wrong). I can't even imagine the destruction that New York City saw on that day.

--- Central Park
Zoos, water, ice cream. Trees. A clock chiming. I guess they have winter carriage rides in the winter. Can you imagine - horses, hot chocolate, snow. Sounds like it would be an amazing time.

--- 5th Ave
Tiffany's, Street Vendors, expensive clothing, LV purses. There was this ring in Tiffany's that I would have to save my entire life to buy. Money, money. Guess the people from Wall Street shop on 5th ave. Noone else would be able to afford it. I guess if you were in a movie...

speaking of which - my girlfriend and I were walking down the street and this little latin man asked us if we wanted to be in a dance movie as extras! How funny is that. He thought that he was in his dance class. :)

--- NJ - the official Campmor store. Yes - the one that I buy all of my cross country ski gear from. It was pretty cool. Can you believe that one minute you are in New York City and the next minute you can be on a train to New Jersey? It's true. People commute every day to New York for work.


BREAK....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home