Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Friday, June 23, 2006

School Work

Ok, now I have a serious question for you - I started going through some of the papers that I've saved from college - you know assignments that I worked on - papers I've written, etc.
I've saved a lot of stuff and some of it, if not all of it, needs to go.

Has anyone saved their schoolwork or has everyone burned theirs? I have stuff from as long ago as 1996 (need just one of those RPG flowcharts!)

Is it worth the time going through this stuff, you think? The only time I go through it is when I am trying to clean my shelf...

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger PEACHES said...

Thank you so much for the comments. I have decided to go through the stuff - some of it does have to go, but not all (Access 97 book anyone?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home