Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Resolution: Avoid *some* pointless vocal statements & more.

I've been thinking about avoiding some things that I tend to say a lot (that even though might be true lose meaning when often repeated):

1. I'm tired.
2. I'm cold.
3. I'm sorry.

I think I say these things too much - and really, there isn't a reason for it, because generally - well, noone is really 100% comfortable all the time.
You know I heard this awesome quote once - "99% of the world's work is done by people that don't feel very well"
Another good inspirational one was delivered when I was tired and hiking up a mountain: "Suck it up, Cupcake!"

More soon - I painted part of my living room an interesting orange color last night and I want to post some pictures - it reminds me of this movie I watched once showing the interior of some houses in Tuscany...

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMm Pancakes !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home