Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Monday, May 23, 2005

Citrus

Yesterday I was cutting up some vegetables for a salad and while washing the cutting boards and knifes, my hand slid and I cut my finger!
It was pure shock - luckily, I guess the knife was sharp enough to make a clean cut - and actually the cut ended up being pretty small, just inconvienent.
But today, I peeled an orange (I know, silly right) and now it stings like crazy!

I do not recommend orange juice for treating cuts - not pleasant :)

1 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this one guy who used to peel oranges on the intarweb and got like famous and stuff. I don't think he ever cut himself, tho; he had some sort of magical orange-peeling utensil that lacked nasty sharp edges.

You should find him and ask him about that.

Oh yeah, and, "Ya know who else stings like crazy?!?!? POTSIE!!!! When they play, man, I'm all like: MY ears! The earplugs do NOT-ING!!!! That's why I'm glad they don't play too often...or ever..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home