Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Renaissance Festival

Have you ever been to the Renaissance Festival in Sterling, NY?
I've had an excellent time every time that I've been there - the best things about the fair are the plays and all of the actors walking amoungst you.
The idea is to get a feeling of being in a different time period.

Thanks to one of the guys at work - here are the weekends that the fair will be running this year:
July 2/3 - Children's Weekend
July 9/10 - Irish Weekend
July 16/17 - Bikers for Charity Weekend
July 23/24 - Romance Weekend
July 30/21 - Amber-Bock Weekend
August 6/7 - Knighted Weekend
August 13/14 - The Grande Finale

I hope to go! I used to get advanced sale tickets for the fair, but I haven't done that for the last couple years - in fact, I don't believe that I've been in two years!

More Info Here

2 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know who else hasn't been to the Ren Fair in years?!

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They don't have llamas parading around in women's clothing at this fair, do they? Cuz that's what the state fair is for...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home