Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Monday, May 23, 2005

Fake Turkey

3 words for you. Don't try it.

Explanation:
Not the right color
Smells funny
Tastes funny
Causes nausea when looked at, smelled, or while attempting to eat

I have not been that sickened by any kind of food in some time. This is actually something that I refuse to eat. It was actually uneatable even when masked with all of the other condiments and vegetables in my sandwich.
What did they add to that anyway! Sure, 4 slices of this product is only 80 calories, but I'd much rather eat 80 calories of anything else.

Other vegetable products that I don't recommend:
Tofu - when not ordered as part of miso soup at a restaurant
Veggie Cheese - it's not the same without milk, no matter what they add to it to distract you
Lima beans - just because.

Other vegetables are ok - and I like and recommend veggie burgers and such.
Overprocessed vegetables, ewww. If this non-turkey is this bad, imagine all of the people who were buying that ToFurkey for Thanksgiving... it couldn't have tasted like this...

Bleh!
Peach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home