Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Friday, June 17, 2005

Dunkin Donuts - Those commercials tell the truth!

So, my mom and I were on a mission last night and in our travels we stopped at a Dunkin Donuts. She got one of the new Ice Coffees that we are hearing about on the radio all of the time.
You know the commercials, Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee - you bored? tired? working on a website? - get a Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee, now in Coconut and Blueberry! "Hey, wow, I'm not tired anymore! So, what do you want to do now?" ... Ya, those commercials.

Well, after my mom was done drinking the coffee she said - "I'm not tired any more - the commercials tell the truth!" I said, "Mom, now THAT's a blog entry". So, there you go, that is for you :-p

TO HAVE, have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home