Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Monday, June 13, 2005

Impromptu Chorus Concert

UPDATE: NO Air Conditioning at Concert
Can you believe it? Hahaha, it was so hot in there, it was like I jinxed myself for writing my previous post. Everyone was using the concert flyer as a fan - you could see the sweat on everyone and as the room filled up it got even hotter. The staff was apologizing for the heat - it must have been over 90 degrees in there, hahaha, oh well.
I'm such a tourist at these things; I brought two cameras and was running into people with them on the way in.
My little sister sang very well - as I listened to the concert I realized that I recognized the songs, not because they are popular - but because she practices them on a normal basis, lol. She was so proud up there...

After the concert I went to the Rueda class - it was good, lack of partners though, so I decided to sit out at the end... hmmm, that makes me think - I know some people who might appreciate the beginner salsa ;)
back to work tomorrow, time for sleepy.

Also, keep your eyes out for some movie reviews later in the week - I picked up some new movies today!!

From Earlier:
............
So, I guess I'm going to a concert put on by 8 and 9 year olds tonight - I hope it's air conditioned in there! My little sister calls (and I can't say no - I don't want to go, because she's so darn cute on the message machine).
"Well, I guess your not there.... I just was calling ... Well, I know it's short notice, but I only found out today, because I forgot - my concert is at 6:45 and I want you to go!"

Also, I have no excuses - the school is 5 minutes from my house. I went to the one at Christmastime & it was awful cute - even though it's crowded & chaotic too!

What a deal! Here goes nothing...

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What'd you think of Meet the parents? ;)

"Are you a pothead Focker?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home