Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm thinking, but no....

CNN is showing the story of the 11-yr old boy who was lost in the Utah wilderness for 4 days. I guess that the weather out there held up until the researchers could find the boy - he isn't saying why he ran off yet, but his family is glad he's safe.
Miracles do happen, I guess... kudos to the rescuers.

Just got home from class (a little after 11) & I was thinking on the way home - this programming is minutes of fun in hours! But really, I do enjoy it & am picking up a lot from this course. The assignments are very time consuming & we've been staying really late every week.
DeJavu.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home