Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I have two cats staring at me now... phew

I just got home from C++ class (3 of 3 series) - interesting stuff, still ... after all this time! I do wish that the intermission was longer. Not much of a vacation between classes. Eventually I will stop taking classes altogether and have more time for my other activities.
Nice thing about taking only one class at a time is that it really doesn't take up too much time.

So, I was walking out of class tonight and I realized that it's really cold outside - I mean I was freezing in class like normal because of the air conditioner, but geez! It's freeking fresco out! I am kind of refusing to close the windows in my house too though because that means that it isn't summer anymore but it actually makes it cold in here at night.

I am going camping in the Adirondacks this weekend too, it'll be cold there when waking up. I don't think it will be too bad at night when I am sleeping, because I have a really warm sleeping bag - it's the morning and night hours when it is chilly (I have to bring gloves in August - yes, it's true). Also, I am dreading the packing - that is the worst part, getting everything ready to go. I really do not like it very much at all and am not looking forward to that aspect.
I'm mostly looking forward to that summit!

Oh well. I am in lack of sleep mode, and lost my train of thought - gnight..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home