Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Monday, August 15, 2005

Peroxide is useless.

I just finished brushing Coocoo and cutting her nails (a process that takes over an hour). While trimming her back nails (she is so delicate, she doesn't do that herself as does Ernie), I stopped for a moment to calm her down and held her close to my chest. She was nervous and scratched me; which made me cringe (making her even more nervous thus defeating my purpose).
After, I decided that I would disinfect the scratch with peroxide - as not to get Cat Scratch Fever or some such thing. I forgot to remember that peroxide is useless! I don't think it cleaned the scratch at all - I ended up using alcohol. I expect it to sting!
Besides, I hate the smell of peroxide - Bleh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home