Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Leggo of my Eggo! (or that domain!)

Save the date: August 7, 2006 - that domain will be mine! Thanks for reserving it to display your coming soon Earthlink sign for 9 YEARS so far! Crikey.

Unfortunately, the other one I really want is under registrar lock - I'll never get that one either, even though it too is displaying it's lovely "I'm not being used"ness. Ever try to get a domain out of registrar lock? Not fun, from my experience.

2 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger BULLSEYE said...

The way I see it, this could be anywhere from truly enlightening to completely pointless and stupid.

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever try to get a domain out of registrar lock? Not fun, from my experience.

Worse yet, have you ever tried changing a contact name for a domain after a company underwent a name change, and that person has since left the organization? Ugh...

Franky, I'm kinda suprised www.supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.com hasn't been taken...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home