Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Windows Machine Harddrive bit the dust

So, this morning my Windows Machine harddrive bit the dust - finally. It's been a couple months of occassional harddrive clicking noises. The machine would just lock for a second, and then let me go on with my business.
I'm surprised it let me work this long, actually.
When it started happening, I hooked up a tape drive and dumped my stuff to tape - that was in July. I tried backing up again this morning - no luck. My machine actually boots extremely slowly but won't load any programs... even the ones that I've got starting up automagically.

ohh, and one day - I changed my IM password to something random - I wonder what that password is? no talkie!

Good thing I've been saving my stuff elsewhere since the backup.

Muhahaha - I love computers. So much for working on Sharepoint today - it's not too Linux savvy oy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home