Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Tomato Sandwich

My dad gave me some of his ever famous tomatoes Monday night. I already had some from the farmer's market the other day but they do not compare.

My dad's tomatoes are simply amazing. He takes really good care of his garden, watering it whenever it needs it and propping his plants up when they get bigger; weeding and the whole bit.

He gave me probably 6 tomatoes because he knows I love tomato sandwiches (these things are huge). I just had another sandwich for lunch - this time I spiced it up a bit by adding chili powder - kind of tasted like a taco. MMMmmmm delicious.

I know you want to be jealous.

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tomato Sandwich < Nachos < Visine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home