Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Monday, January 23, 2006

Not quite

I had more, but no. All dreadfully BORING! This may be too, but here it is :)

The short of it is - I'm really looking forward to Wednesday when I get to take CooCoo to see Pierre (a little break from the norm, no?) and to this next weekend when I will not be working and hopefully snowshoeing! I am kind of glad that it is snowing but not at the same time - it's been kind of that in between weather lately. It'll be nice if we actually get enough snow to go out and have some fun with.

Last night I discovered television - the Home and Garden network - haha - that show is great! I feel like a dork saying it, but I just love watching the new appliances that they have and how people fix up their houses. Very cool.

That's all for now - I'm exhausted - I'll write more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home