Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Monday, March 21, 2005

I love Pancakes!! (and Maple Syrup with Bluberries please)

This weekend was kind of a wash (I slept for most of it) - seems like when the weather changes everyone gets sick in trying to adjust. Everyone has had the same cold - even one of my friends that I met dancing, who is not even close to my work environment described the same symptoms. Her having it tells me it's a little farther spread.
The symptoms are that you just feel really tired, then your throat gets sore and you don't feel that awful at first (for like maybe a day or two) except for the occassional headache. It then progresses to the point where it is tough to swallow / talk, the headache is persistent, and you have to sleep for like 2 days straight to get rid of it. Thankfully, I had the weekend to rest... though it was a beautiful weekend. *bummer*

On another note - right now in CNY the maple syrup is running. Yummmm.. There are some demonstrations around, including the big event which I hope to attend, the Maple Festival. Maybe I will get to see the entire syrup making process this year and then take some home for pancakes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home