Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Friday, April 08, 2005

BEAUTY SCENE OUTLAWS

I am going to the Beauty Scene Outlaws show tonight, at the Half Penny in Syracuse at approx 10 - 10:30 pm... Do you want to know why?


1. BSO is totally cool and they are going to rock the place
2. I normally would be dancing, but there is no dance tonight and I don't know why *pout*
3. BSO is awesome
4. There is this other band named Potsie that might show up (OR NOT)
5. It would be cool to see the reaction of the other bands if Potsie shows up
6. BSO is going to ROCK
7. My super cool friends will be there

There are many more reasons that you should go to the show too - these are just a few.

PLEASE VISIT THE BEAUTY SCENE OUTLAWS PAGE

Maybe I'll take a picture of the show to post here but I still have another picture story from this week to post that you are going to LOVE...too (just you wait!!). It'll be *crazy* picture posting time next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home