Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sundays go so fast, etc

I can't believe it's after 6 on Sunday already. I can definetely tell that spring is here because everything seems action packed lately and time is just flying by.

I just got back from the grocery store - bought stuff like yogurt, fruit, and lettuce because I am trying to eat healthy again to prepare for all of the outdoor activities of summer. Of course, I also had to justify the frozen blueberry pie purchase by telling myself that I will share - and besides, blueberries have antioxidants.

I'm really looking forward to going camping in 2 weeks! My dad, brother and I always go camping the first weekend of Walleye. I freeze every year - though I think updating my gear with warm socks and wool gloves really worked last year. I didn't freeze nearly as much! Though, it could have have been a more mild year too - I think it was, who knows.
I will go through the cold nights to enjoy waking up, making some good camp coffee, and heading out on the boat in the morning. There is simply nothing like it.

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what else goes so fast? Listening to POTSIE play a set because listening to NOTHING is supa-FAST!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home