Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Saturday, April 16, 2005

HELP - Going through DANCE withdrawl

I haven't seriously danced in over 2 weeks. Well, I guess I'm going to my Salsa Suelta dance class, which is kind of like dancing, but not really because it's all in a line and the instructor keeps stopping the music and teaching dance steps. It is enough to keep me sane - just thinking about it makes me happier *smile*

There hasn't been a dance in Syracuse for the last two Fridays before this, though I did go dancing two Sunday's ago briefly in Rochester.

Tonight I was helping a friend with his computer and didn't actually get out to dance until almost 1 o'clock. There was noone there when I got there mostly because there is this huge dance convention in Rochester - I didn't dance at all tonight but I did get to talk with the instructor one on one which hardly ever happens, so that was kind of nice! Well, there will be a dance next week after Wednesday's class, should be FUN :-D

6 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Salsa.....ON MY CHIPS!!!!!

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ay ay ay.... Arriba! Me gusta bailar tambien. Cuando uno no puede bailar, no es bueno!

A me, me gusta bailar 'El Baile del pepino'. La unica cosa es que no hay muchos pepinos bailarines in Syracuse!

hahaha

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one time, I was dancing, and I kept swirling around faster and faster and faster and then I got dizzy and I stopped.

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Takk du å bli har det blog for meg å ha. Er morsom for den!

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Translated:

Ay Ay Ay... Arriba!

I also like to dance. When one can't dance, that's not cool!

Myself, I love to dance 'The Dance of the Cucumber'. The only thing is that there aren't many dancing cucumbers in Syracuse!

hahaha

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Weber Heimlich said...

I know a place in Mecklenburg where you could GET PAID for dancing.

Love,
Weber

 

Post a Comment

<< Home