Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Random

Well, looking at this page, I just have to say that the Tofu Lasagna was ok. It was actually pretty good, but I have not in the mood for a lot of lasagna leftovers, so I ended up freezing the rest of it. The first piece was really good, just as good as the original - well, almost, needed more mozzarella cheese.

Anyway, so it's very hot in this room and I keep on thinking about that - I can't sleep right now because I have a lot on my mind, it's mostly good stuff though. There has been a lot of fun events lately and there is a lot of summer planning that I'm thinking about. In fact, I just booked a cruise - of sorts, like a 4 hour cruise where a band will be playing in NYC. Very exciting - that's in July. Just got the schedule today for ADK as well, so it's very exciting to see all of these possibilities and know that I've already got all of this stuff planned - like I know I will be out of town the first two weekends of July at least and one weekend in August I will be in the Adirondacks for sure, probably hiking Gothics mountain - adding another of the 46 high peaks to my "done" list. Pretty darn cool.
I do need some new hiking boots though.

Ugh. It is indeed hot and I'm rambling on and my thought process has changed about 5 times since I wrote the last sentance.
If you could take a minute to reflect on past times from a moment in the future, would you?

Taste of Syracuse is this weekend!
OK - Guess I should go get some sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home