Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666 - Omen Movie opens today

Who wants to see this movie? I heard that it's supposed to be really scary.

I don't know why I insist on seeing these movies - we watched Silent Hill when it first came out (it's at the Hollywood Theater in Mattydale now, for anyone who wants to see it for a dollar fifty :)). It was pretty scary (definetely some parts of it like the nurses and that guy in the bathroom stall, holy crud!) but it was not a movie that lasts a long time - it lasted a few days with me. The Grudge stuck with me for a while and the Ring too (pictures of a girl). I think it is the things that I would not be able to control that bother me the most.
In each of these movies you have to be proactive in putting yourself in a situation in which you will be affected by the terror - Silent Hill you have to drive there, and well, the Grudge kind of follows you, but you have to have a relationship with the family... hmm, is that right? now that I think about that? anyway, the Ring - you had to watch a movie (remember *7 days*).

Oh well. I guess the main idea is - I'd like to see the Omen, I think it will be a scary one (Damien is born to a woman who has no control over the situation). There are a lot of good movies coming out soon, maybe I'll get to see a couple :)

Cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home