Well, then. This is FOR YOU. To have ;)

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Crash

So, I have some news - it's for certain now...

I broke my cappuccino maker.

It was just the carafe portion, but I am upset because I love that cappuccino maker. It may be my favorite appliance. I watched the glass break all around me. Why did I have to drop that! Oh well, I can still make cappuccino I think, just have to get some other pot for the espresso to go into. Ugh - you win some and you lose some.

Anyway, the reason that I was moving the cappuccino maker around in the first place is because I am reorganizing my stuff to make my house more attractive to possible buyers. Yes, that's right folks, I'm selling my house and moving. My boyfriend and I are moving to the Bayberry Community neighborhood in Liverpool, NY.

I'm very excited!!! So tired right now though, I have just spent all evening cleaning this place up to sell. There is a lockbox on my door now and people will be coming tomorrow to have a look around. Right now there are 6 different realtors that have appointments with their clients to look at my house over the course of this week.

I really cannot wait to move now! It's very exciting I have a downstairs office right off a patio that has a stained glass window in the corner. The kitchen has all brand new cupboards! I have to get used to using an electric stove and oven. We have a back deck where we can have people over for barbeques! I cannot wait for that - it is going to be a lot of fun.

Oh, and the new house is right near my gym - may be a better reason for me to go there more often right ;) - rock on. I also cannot wait to explore the neighborhood over there. It's interesting because all of the streets are named after fruits, trees, and birds!

Anyway, I am definetely ready for bed after painting and cleaning for the majority of the evening. I'll talk to you all soon!

3 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this boyfriend you speak of, and why didn't you tell me about him the other day when we were together?!? How long were you planning on keeping this a secret from me!

tinyurl.com/rwuog

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger PEACHES said...

Oh you know, that guy I sometimes go to the parkway with.
We also occasionally watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force animations together. :)

All part of my plan for taking over the world...

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I RULE YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home